- Since we are being encouraged to remain in small groups this Thanksgiving, there might be a lot of people preparing a turkey for the first time.
- Whole Foods and Progressive Insurance want to make sure that your turkey dinner isn't totally ruined.
- The turkey "insurance" comes in the form of a $35 Whole Foods gift card.
- If your Whole Foods branded turkey turns out burnt, overcooked, undercooked, or too dry, the turkey protection plan will cover it.
- Bad cooks will need to submit their claims with a receipt and a picture of the pitiful turkey to turkeyprotectionplan.com
- There can only be 1000 claims, and Whole Foods will decide the worst ones.
- Again, you are only eligible if you buy a Whole Foods turkey between November 11th and November 22nd.
Photo: Getty Images