Turn your phone on airplane mode, pack your favorite boardgames and get paid to relax in a secluded AirBnB for 72 hours.
Think you can ditch your devices that long? If so, this could be perfect for you!
Trips to Discover wants to pay you $2,021 to escape to a top-rated AirBnB within driving distance of your home.
The good news is you don't have to go alone: bring your partner, family, dog, whoever!
Here's the rules from the website:
- Leave digital devices of all types in the car and avoid any within your Airbnb
- Keep a simple, daily journal of your experience
- Complete a short mindfulness exercise each day (we’ll pass along the expert advice)
- Snap shots of your favorite moments with a handy single-use camera (provided by us)
- You’re a U.S. resident over age 18 and agree to the Terms & Conditions
Sounds pretty great actually! Down to give it a go? Applyhere!The deadline is January 31st.