- Four men won't need any vitamin C for a few days.
- The co-workers in China bought a large box of oranges during a business trip.
- When they tried to check their bags to return home, the airline said the men would be charged 300 yuan (or $47) for the excess weight caused by the oranges.
- The men said they couldn't afford it, so they did the next best thing. They ate all of the oranges.
- Between the four travelers, 66 oranges were consumed in 30 minutes.
- One of the men said, "We just stood there and ate the whole thing up. We never want to have any oranges again."
Photo: Getty Images