- To celebrate the 50th birthday of Cadbury Creme Eggs, the chocolatier has partnered up with a brewery in order to create a new beer inspired by the popular Easter candy.
- Goose Island UK’s new Golden Goo-Beer-Lee Creme Stout is brewed with cacao nibs and vanilla beans.
- The stout features a "blend of malted barley, oats, wheat and milk sugar" that the brewery said "mirrors" the candy’s super-sweet and ultra-gooey innards.
- The promotional video demonstrates biting into a Cadbury Creme Egg and then pouring this new Stout in it for an extra treat! Who's down for that?
- Get your Cadbury Creme Egg Beer at Gooseislandshop.com
Photo: Getty Images