These days a lot of people have an AI assistant at home, but are they getting the most out of their devices? Well, if you have an Amazon Echo, you may be unaware of some of the things Alexa can actually do for you.
Amazon Echo features you may be unaware of include:
- Alexa can make phone calls– If you add or import your contacts to your Echo you can use Alexa as a speaker phone.
- Alexa can watch out for burglars– Set up Alexa Guard and it can listen for sounds and alert you.
- Youcan use Alexa as an Intercom– If you tell Alexa to “drop in on all devices” you can speak through you devices.
- Alexa can share photos of you– If your Echo has a screen you can snap a photo and send it to another Echo.
- Alexa can lock your doors– You’ll need a smart lock, but you can set up Alexa to lock your doors for you.
- Alexacan get news from sources you trust– You can ask Alexa to play the news, and set up where you want it to get the news from.
- Alexa can tell you a joke– All you have to do is ask.
- Change Alexa’s voice or accent– Sick of Alexa’s standard voice, you can actually change that.
CLICK HEREto find out other things your Alexa can do, and how to get it to do them.
Photo: Getty Images