- Apple released two unexpected updates on Friday - and for good reason!
- Apple's been vague about the security updates, butBGRsays you need to update now due to an issue with browsing the web with Safari or other third-party browsers.
- Without the latest Apple updates, your personal info and browsing activity could be exposed to hackers.
- Turns out this "hack" was actually found by Google earlier this year as a counter-terrorism operation from a U.S. ally, according to theMIT Technology Review.
- Worried that your phone hasn't automatically updated? You can check to see if your phone needs the update by going to your phone's settings icon, then clicking "General" and then tapping "Software Update".
Photo: Getty Images