NEW MEXICO UNITED ANNOUNCES 2021 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE, TICKET ROLLOUT
United will play 16 matches at home, 16 on the road, will face Eastern Conference competition for the first time
(March 30, 2021) Albuquerque, NM - New Mexico United today announced their full schedule for the 2021 USL Championship regular season. United will play a total of 32 regular season matches - evenly split between home and away - over the course of 28 weeks. Those 32 matches include four against each of United’s six Mountain Division opponents, as well as an additional eight matches against out-of-division opponents. Highlights include:
- May 15th - Home opener against Mountain Division opponent Austin Bold FC
- June 12th - Pride Night at The Lab, as United take on Austin Bold FC
- July 12th - Monday Night Football, as United host the Eastern Conference’s Charleston Battery
- August 14th - Meow Wolf Night, as New Mexico United host El Paso Locomotive FC
- September 4th - Blackout Night, presented by PNM, as United host Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- October 9th - Homecoming Night, as United host RGVFC Toros
- October 30th - Dia de los Muertos & Regular Season Finale vs Real Monarchs
Tickets for regular season matches will be available on a limited basis, dependent upon county, state, and federal COVID-safe protocols, and best practices, and will be released a few matches at a time, to allow United to adjust to the latest COVID-safe protocols as they develop.
Those tickets will be available in waves, with each wave capped to provide equitable access for everyone. In addition, tickets will be sold in pods of varying sizes to allow for proper social distancing. The waves for the first two matches are listed below:
- WAVE 1 (March 30 - April 7): Individuals who donated their 2020 season tickets to the Somos Unidos Foundation will receive a phone call to set up purchase.
- WAVE 2 (April 8 - April 9): Individuals who rolled their 2020 season tickets over to 2022 will now have access, using the email address on file during their ticket purchase.
- WAVE 3 (Beginning April 12): Anyone can access tickets online.
Again, each of these waves is capped, based upon capacity, to allow everyone to have an opportunity to purchase tickets.
This season, all tickets will be delivered digitally upon purchase. Upon entering the park, individuals can use their mobile devices to scan their ticket barcode, or print out their tickets ahead of time.