- Mom and dad; one of Target's most popular campaigns, its car seat trade-in event, is back.
- Starting today through April 17th, parents can trade in their old car seats or car seat bases and receive a Target coupon for 20% off new baby gear, like a new car seat or stroller.
- To take advantage of the deal, sign up for Target's Circle Rewards program at target.com.
- Then all ya have to do is bring in your old car seat or base to your nearby Target drop-off box, which you can find in front of the store's Guest Services area. Then, open your phone's Target app to scan a code on the drop-off box. Your 20% coupon will arrive through the app. Any issues? Just ask a Target member for help.
- Still not cool with crowds due to COVID? The event is also contactless. Just contact your local Target before arriving.
- Target and Waste Management will recycle the old baby gear, turning into pallets, plastic buckets and more. So far, the retailer has recycled 1.7 million pounds of car seats.
Photo: Getty Images