- The unscripted reality competition show, The Real Magic Mike, is coming to HBO Max in late 2021.
- The series will feature 10 men competing for a cash prize and a chance to perform at the Magic Mike Live stage show in Las Vegas!
- The film's star Channing Tatum and director Steven Soderbergh are among the executive producers of the unscripted series.
- Per HBO Max's logline, The Real Magic Mike contestants "will bare their souls and more as they evolve their bodies, learn to perform spectacular routines, and develop a new level of self-confidence. As they strip off their clothes, they will rid themselves of emotional baggage and regain their mojo, but only one will be the Real Magic Mike."
- Ladies get your popcorn (or dollar bills) ready!
Photo: Getty Images