Trader Joe’s fans are always in the know about new items that the chain introduces and some Instagrammers (@traderjolene, @traderjoeslist, @traderjoesfl, @traderjoesafficianado and @traderjoesgreenville) have spotted 10 new ones that you may want to check out on your next TJ visit:
- Vegan Ranch Crunch Salad Kit – combines kale, red cabbage, crispy onion, romaine lettuce, green cabbage, carrots, roasted sunflower kernels and a vegan ranch dressing.
- Thai Wheat Noodles – ready to heat and serve and combine with TJ Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce for an easy-to-make dinner
- Almond Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets – similar to the TJ Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets already on shelves and recommended by @traderjoesampleking
- Chips in a Pickle – dill-flavored potato chips
- Crispy Onion Chips – supposed to be similar to Funyuns
- Vegan Bolognese Style Pasta Sauce – another addition to more than a dozen already offered by Trader Joe’s
- Vegan Caramelized Onion Dip – try the above mentioned Crispy Onion Chips with this one
- Ajika Georgian Seasoning Blend – spicy, garlicky and savory according to the label
- Sweet Pull Apart Aloha Rolls – great for sliders and snacks
- Almond Flour Tortillas – six to a pack, gluten-free and should make great tacos
This should get you started on your next trip to the store!