- Tony Soprano once said "Buy land, cause God ain't makin' more of it" and now you can with the newSopranos Monopoly.
- The $40 board game has been given the full New Jersey mafia theme, with houses being called "stashes" and hotels called "contraband".
- Chance cards are called "AYY!" while Community Chest cards are renamed "OHH!"
- You can cruise around the board as Tony’s baby duck, Dr. Melfi’s therapist chair, Bobby Bacala’s toy train engine and more.
- Locations inSopranos Monopolyinclude Satriale’s Pork Store, Tony’s house, and The Bada Bing!
- The game's release comes just before the Sopranos prequel,The Many Saints of Newark, hits theaters and HBO Max on October 1st.
Photo: Getty Images