Americans Reveal Their Favorite Snacks
Is there anything better than a really good snack? Well, for a lot of people the answer is no, but what they choose to snack on may be another story.
Conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Go Raw
- Americans love snacking so much, that 69% of people bring a treat with them at all times.
- 51% of Americans say they’ll fill up on snack food instead of a balanced meal at least three times a week.
- 60% of people prefer either a salty or sugar-filled snack.
- The most popular snacks include:
- Chips (56%)
- Chocolate (55%)
- Candy (45%)
- Crackers (43%)
- Pastries (42%)
- Cookies (41%)
- Popcorn (41%)
- Nuts (40%)
- Of course snacks don’t necessarily have to be unhealthy, although they certainty are tastier.
- 53% of people say they’d be willing to swap out an unhealthy snack for a healthier one if there were better options.
Source: SWNS Digital