- A piece of horror movie history is on the market, the famous home from the Wes Craven classic, "A Nightmare on Elm Street."
- The house and its iconic facade from the horror flick are listed for $3,250,000, and offers are being accepted through the end of Halloween.
- The people trying to sell the home are going all-in on its association with the horror flick, with someone in a Freddy Krueger costume taking photos doing chores around the property.
- The estate, located in the historic Spaulding Square neighborhood in Los Angeles, comes with 3 bedrooms in the 2-story main home, and it's got walnut floors, a master suite, an open kitchen, patios, terraces, and a bunch of French doors.
- The place is decked out with a pool, citrus trees, and a detached guesthouse with a covered patio and its own kitchen.
- While the home is most famous for appearing in 'Nightmare on Elm Street,' it's also been used in TV commercials and print ads.
- Heather T. Roy and Learka Bosnak of Douglas Elliman hold the listing.
Photo: Getty Images