While some people are probably not ready to think about holiday shopping, a lot of folks are, an Oprah Winfrey is here to help you make your holiday lists.
The superstar just came out with her 2021 Oprah’s Favorite Things List, and it’s her biggest one ever. In fact, this year, the 25th year of her list, there are 110 items, up from 72 last year, and three more than 2018, which has 107.
Oprah says this year’s list aims to "(celebrate) small businesses, women-owned brands, and items created by people of color," noting, “After this past year, I think we all deserve some surprises and delights for the holiday season. That’s why we worked hard to find these truly delightful items."
As usual, the list includes several affordable items, with more than 40 under $50, although there are some extravagant choices too.
Some of the items on Oprah’s Favorite Things List include (click here for the complete list):
- Snappy Screen Snap Clean Hands – A touchless, motion-sensing hand sanitizing and cleaning device. ($80)
- “Little People Big Dreams” book set – The popular book series by Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara, with themes set around famous people like Maya Angelou, Dolly Parton and more. ($40 each)
- Hydrow's Live Outdoor Reality Rower – One of the bigger ticket items, this piece of exercise equipment claims to work 86% of your muscle groups. ($2,295, plus a $38 monthly membership)
- Foot Nanny pedicure collection – A new olive oil line featuring soaking salts, scrub, cream and more. ($149)
- The Crayon Case Notepad iShadow Palettes – The least expensive item on the list, they’re sets of brightly hued shadows that are small enough for travel. ($12)
- ROAM The Puffy Sandals – Vegan sandals with a pillowy cushion that’s been sculpted for your feet. They also feature a moisture-wicking neoprene footbed. ($137)
- UGG Gertrude Coat – A Sherpa-style coat from the makers of UGGs. ($248)
- Bose Sleepbuds™ II – Noise canceling headphones that are so comfortable you can sleep in them. ($249)
- Wonderffle Stuffed Waffle Iron – An kitchen item that helps make stuffed waffles? Count me in. ($49)
- The Model Bakery English Muffins and Jam Set – Oprah swears these are the best English muffins and even travels with them. ($59)
- Stone Hollow Farmstead Heirloom Popcorn Gift Box – A variety of fancy popcorn kernels that Oprah says each has their own taste. ($79)
- SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker X Samsonite The Shoeful Convertible Duffel – An expandable travel bag just for your shoes, from Sarah Jessica Parker. ($300)
Source: Oprah Daily