- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says Teslas can't fart anymore.
- The agency has recalled Tesla's "boombox" feature which allows drivers to blast an assortment of sounds - including farts - from the front speaker in place of the horn.
- Feds are worried that the boombox feature could drown out pedestrian warning sounds required in electric vehicles like Teslas.
- Over 578,000 Teslas are a part of this fart-free recall.
- Tesla boss Elon Musk isn't happy about the recall, calling the NHTSA "the fun police".
Fart Horn Recall Affects Half a Million Teslas
Photo: Getty Images