Blue Bell Creameries is collaborating with Chip and Joanna Gaines on a new line of hand-dipped ice cream flavors inspired by the Gaines’ favorite desserts. The new flavors are being introduced in Waco, TX at the Spring at the Silos event that runs from today through Sunday. Here’s a list of the new flavors:
- Wacotown Vanilla – Described as “a creamy, sweet vanilla ice cream.”
- Jo’s Lemon Pie – Lemon ice cream swirled with whipped cream ice cream and graham cracker swirl.
- S’mores at the Silos – Milk chocolate ice cream with milk chocolate chunks, graham cracker and swirls of toasted marshmallow sauce.
- Magnolia Press Chocolate Cake – Dark chocolate ice cream and buttercream flavored ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a chocolate icing swirl.
- Chip’s Salted Caramel Truffle – Caramel-flavored ice cream with milk chocolate-coated salted caramel-filled truffles swirled with a salted caramel sauce.
If this sounds amazing, there’s just one catch: you will need to travel to Waco to get a taste because at this time they’re only available at the Silos in that town. More information can be found HERE at magnolia.com.
Source: Southern Living