The "Main Street Electrical Parade," "Disneyland Forever" fireworks, and "World of Color" are returning to the parks on April 22 and Disney just released new eats and drinks to go along with the return of the nighttime spectaculars!
You can enhance your nighttime celebrations by reserving one of the special dining packages which include a reserved viewing of the specific showing. Disneyland will also be selling premium light up sippers and buckets which you can take a look at from the Instagram post below.
Check out the Foodie Guide below to see all the new items you can try!
- Uni-cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate dipped waffle cone.
- Hub Churro Cart: Blueberry flavored sugar-dusted churro & blueberry cheesecake dipping sauce.
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe: Parade Macaron, Mine Cart Brownie, Linzer Cookie.
- Plaza Inn: Parade Confetti Bundt Cake, Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package.
- Refreshment Corner: Electric Relish Dog, Firefly Chips.
- Red Rose Tavern: Pineapple Night Light.
- Town Square Churro Cart: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle and rainbow candy.
Disney California Adventure Park:
- World of Color Dessert Party: Raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
- World of Color Dining Packages: Wine Country Trattoria, Storytellers Cafe
Head over to the Disney Parks blog for more info.