Lots of Americans love barbecue, and certain parts of the country specialize in certain types of barbecue, but where you can get the best barbecue is certainly up for debate.
- Well, the lawn care company LawnStarter is sharing their opinion on the best barbecue in the U.S.
- They just came out with their list of the Best Barbecue Cities.
- They based their findings on 14 hallmarks of good barbecue including Award-winning barbecue restaurants and chefs, experience hosting a “master-level” competition, multiple barbecue festivals, high fan ratings, and more.
- With that in mind, Kansas City, Missouri tops the list as the best barbecue city, scoring a 60.14.
- Kansas City lands at one for quality, and three for events, although it ranks 83 for accessibility.
Top 10 Best Barbecue Cities
- Kansas City, MO
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Cincinnati, OH
- Memphis, TN
- Louisville, KY
- St. Louis, MO
- New York, NY
- Minneapolis, MN
- Overland Park, KS
Click here to see where your city falls on the list.