Are you someone who’s always dreamed of traveling the world and visiting locations some wouldn’t consider a typical tourist destination? Well, if you don’t know where to start, “Time” magazine is here to help.
- The mag has come out with their list of the “World’s Greatest Places of 2022.”
- The mag says the list is based on nominations from their correspondents and contributors, and is made up of places “offering new and exciting experiences.”
- It features 50 destinations adventurous travelers won’t want to miss out on, and some are certainly off the beaten path.
- In fact, one of the destinations is out of this world – The International Space Station.
- U.S. cities making the list include Detroit, Michigan, Park City, Utah, Miami, Florida, San Francisco, California and Portland, Oregon.
Some of the other cities making the list include (click here for the entire list):
- Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
- Fremantle, Australia
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Ilulissat, Greenland
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Calabria, Italy
- Setouchi Islands, Japan
- Madeira, Portugal
- Portree, Scotland
Source: Time Magazine
Photo: Getty Images