- HBO Max announced four new holiday movies, including a sequel to the beloved 1983 holiday classic, A Christmas Story.
- The iconic movie will hit the streamer on November 17th.
- Titled, A Christmas Story Christmas brings back Peter Billingsley, now 51, as an all-grown-up Ralphie Parker.
- Several actors from the 1983 movie will be in the sequel, including Scott Schwartz and R.D. Robb as Ralphie’s childhood pals Flick and Schwartz, and Ian Petrella as his younger brother Randy.
- Also returning: Zack Ward as Officer Scut Farkas. Nick Schenk, who wrote “Gran Torino” and “The Mule,” wrote the sequel, and Clay Kaytis is the director.
- The movie follows a grown-up Ralphie as he returns to his house on Cleveland street “to give his kids a magical Christmas like the one he had as a child,” leading him to reconnect with old friends and reconcile with the passing of his father.
Photo: Getty Images