While the Great Resignation and “Quiet Quitting” are the latest buzzwords surrounding work these days, a new poll finds not everyone is hating on their job and ready to find something new.
According to a CareerBuilder survey:
- 52% of workers are currently content at their jobs and not looking for new work.
- Overall, only 23% of Gen Z, 24% of Millennials and 14% of Gen X are actively looking for a new job.
- As for what people like about the jobs they are in:
- 56% say they are happy with their work schedule.
- That’s particularly important for women compared to men (61% vs. 51%).
- Other things workers like about their jobs include:
- Their colleagues (48%)
- Fair pay (46%)
- Work/life balance (43%)
- Health benefits (34%)
Of course, there are some perks employees would love to get from their employers that aren’t exactly commonplace. Those include:
- A four-day work week (30%)
- Having their birthday off (28%)
- Mental health and wellness benefits (24%)
- Work remotely full-time (21%)
- Paid sabbatical leave (16%)
- Pet insurance (13%)
- Fertility or new baby benefits (10%)