At least six people have fallen ill after eating ground beef from a HelloFresh meal kit. The CDC says the apparent E.coli contamination is responsible for seven illnesses in six states. Meal kits that may include the contaminated meat were shipped between July 2 through July 21, 2022. Anyone who received HelloFresh meal kits in July and froze the ground beef should check the CDC website for packaging information. The CDC says the people who fell ill all reported eating ground beef from the meal kits beforehand.