While most people have their favorites when it comes to restaurants, those places may not necessarily be considered the best in the world. Well, now TripAdvisor is here to let us know which restaurants are, so if you're a foodie listen up.
- The travel site just came out with their Travelers' Choice Awards “Best of the Best” for Restaurants, based on a full year of TripAdvisor reviews.
- The list consists of restaurants in six continents and 51 countries.
- Establishments are broken down into categories like Fine Dining, Everyday Dining and Quick Bites (formerly known as Fast Casual), Picture-Perfect Restaurants, Date Night and more.
- Earning the honor of Top Fine Dining spot in the U.S. is the Lahaina Grill, in Lahaina, Hawaii, which also lands at 19 on the Best Restaurants in the World list.
- Meanwhile, The Old Stamp House Restaurant in Ambleside, United Kingdom is the World number one for a second year in a row.
Top Ten U.S. Fine Dining Restaurants
- Lahaina Grill - Lahaina, Hawaii
- The Restaurant at Gideon Ridge - Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge - Woodstock, Vermont
- Cafe Monarch- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Halls Chophouse - Charleston, South Carolina
- Six Tables a Restaurant - Boca Raton, Florida
- Inn at Little Washington - Washington, Virginia
- Sazón - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Collage Restaurant- St. Augustine, Florida
- Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina, a Nashville Steakhouse - Nashville, Tennessee
Click here for other lists.