Chipotle Mexican Grill today announced Boorito, the brand’s longest-running tradition, will return as an in-person event at U.S. restaurants on October 31.
The brand teamed up with artist and creative director Pablo Rochat to create a special trailer that celebrates the 22nd year of Boorito:
Boorito Is Back IRL
Fans who sign up for Chipotle Rewards and visit a Chipotle restaurant in the U.S. on October 31 from 3pm local time to close while dressed up in costume can receive a $6 entrée.1 To get in on Chipotle’s spookiest offer of the year, fans can join Chipotle Rewards by visiting: www.chipotle.com/rewards. On Halloween, Chipotle Rewards members can redeem the offer in restaurant by:
- Opening the Chipotle app
- Tapping “SCAN”
- Scanning their Chipotle Rewards member ID at the register
Boorito Is On BeReal
To celebrate Boorito’s return to Chipotle restaurants, the brand is launching “BooReal” on BeReal, Gen Z’s new favorite social media platform that gives users a short 2-minute deadline to post whatever is happening in their day. Participants will have the chance to win one of 10 Free Burritos for a Year prizes2.
Fans can enter for a chance to win by:
- Taking a BeReal photo in costume at a Chipotle restaurant on October 31 and posting it on BeReal with the hashtag #booritosweepstakes
- Sharing their BeReal to Instagram Stories by tagging @chipotle and adding #booritosweepstakes
Fans can also send an email with “BooReal Sweepstakes” in the subject line to email@example.com for a chance to win.
Cash App For Costumes
Chipotle is giving away extra cash to Chipotle Rewards members for Halloween with Cash App2. A total of $25,000 will be up for grabs through October 27. Fans can enter for a chance to win by:
- Signing up for Chipotle Rewards
- Following @ChipotleTweets
- Dropping their $cashtag with #ChipotleBoorito as a reply to Chipotle’s tweet announcing each giveaway on October 13, 20, 25, or 27
Chipotle will give away a total of $5,000 each day on October 13, October 20, and October 25. With last-minute costume shoppers in mind, the brand will double down and give out a total of $10,000 in cash on October 27.