This year, Starbucks is featuring four new holiday cup designs that offer the comforts and cheer of the season, each wrapped up like a gift.
Starbucks is also welcoming back a slew of fan-favorite holiday beverages, including the Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Irish Cream Cold Brew and, returning for its second holiday season, the nondairy Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte.
- Peppermint Mocha: The beverage, which debuted in 2002, features espresso combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint-flavored syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
- Caramel Brulée Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and rich caramel brulée sauce are combined and topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée topping.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and the flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha: Festive flavors of caramelized white chocolate mocha sauce meet espresso and steamed milk, which is then finished with whipped cream and a topping of holiday sugar sparkles and crispy white pearls.
- Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte: Combines sugar cookie syrup, Starbucks Blonde Espresso, ice, creamy almondmilk, and is topped with festive red and green sprinkles.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew: Combines bold, super smooth Starbucks Cold Brew with Irish Cream syrup, which is then topped with vanilla sweet cream foam and a strike of cocoa powder.
Festive Holiday Food
In the bakery case, new this year is the Chocolate Pistachio Swirl, which joins the returning Reindeer Cake Pop, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Cranberry Bliss Bar and Snowman Cookie.
- New Chocolate Pistachio Swirl: A creamy chocolate filling with notes of cinnamon and coffee is swirled into buttery brioche-inspired dough with mint chocolate chips and topped with chopped pistachios.
- Reindeer Cake Pop: Vanilla cake with chocolaty icing is finished with a festive red nose and antlers.
- Sugar Plum Cheese Danish: A cream cheese filling surrounded by a fluffy Danish and topped with spiced sugar plum spread.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake with tart dried cranberries, garnished with a layer of cream-cheese icing, orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries. Also available for purchase by the tray.
- Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman dressed up in white chocolatey icing.