Ever wonder where in the world the happiest couples live? A team of scientists from the University of Wroclaw in Poland wanted to find out, so they asked nearly 95-hundred coupled-up people from 45 countries about their feelings for their partner and how satisfied they are with their relationship.
- The questions covered topics including intimacy, passion and commitment and people ranked how much they agreed with statements like “Just seeing my partner excites me.”
- Researchers also looked at how developed the country is, based on its levels of education, income, poverty, health, infrastructure and the economy.
- They also factored in the country’s annual temperature and level of gender inequality.
- The team found that more developed countries with higher gender equality have the happiest couples.
- Based on their research, the study names Hungary as the country where couples are most in love with each other.
The 10 Most Loved Up Countries
The 10 Least Loved Up Countries
- South Korea
Source: Daily Mail