Honda has announced a massive recall of more than half a million vehicles over a seat belt issue.
The company says front seat belts in affected models might not latch properly, increasing risk of injury in a crash. No injuries have been reported.
Here are the models affected by the recall:
- Honda CR-V model years 2017-2020
- Honda Accord model years 2018-2019
- Honda Odyssey model years 2018-2020
- Honda Insight model year 2019
- Acura RDX model years 2019-2020
Affected owners will be notified by letter starting April 17th.