Does your ideal weekend include a top-tier brunch with mimosas or bloody marys? Sure, you can find a decent brunch just about anywhere, but a new report reveals where the best places in the country to find it are. Just in time for National Brunch Month in April, LawnStarter has figured out what the best cities in the U.S. are for brunch.
- To come up with their rankings, LawnStarter compared the 200 biggest cities in the country in categories including the number of brunch deals and brunch clubs, customer ratings and demand.
- Topping the list as this year’s Best Brunch City is New York City, which was also number one in 2022.
- NYC has the largest number of brunch clubs, the highest community demand and is home to the most brunch deals.
When you look at the top 10...I feel like Albuquerque's rating of #63 is actually very respectable!
2023’s Top 10 Best Cities for Brunch
- New York, New York
- San Francisco, California
- Chicago, Illinois
- Denver, Colorado
- Miami, Florida
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- San Diego, California
- Savannah, Georgia
- Charleston, South Carolina