OpenTable’s annual list of the 100 Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining has just been released. It’s based on more than 13-million reviews from diners and restaurants from 20 different states made the cut.
The list features spots offering delicious food, beautiful views, and of course, incredible outdoor dining experiences. California boasts the most restaurants on the list for 2023 with 31, followed by Florida with 17.
Congrats to Santacafe in Santa Fe who was New Mexico's only entry on this year's list!
This is a selection of the Top 100 … check out the full list here
- Alberto's on Fifth – Naples, Florida
- Bacari Silverlake – Los Angeles, California
- Bistro Don Giovanni – Napa, California
- House Without a Key – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Mon Ami Gabi – Chicago, Illinois
- North Italia – Las Vegas, Nevada
- RH Rooftop Restaurant – New York, New York
- Ruthie's All-Day – Arlington, Virginia
- Steiner Ranch Steakhouse – Austin, Texas
- Talula's Garden – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania