December 25th is just another day to many people, but retailers and businesses are closed. So how do you spend the day if you don’t celebrate Christmas or are alone? “Mashable” has thrown together a list!
- Give yourself a present so you don’t feel left out
- Head out and eat Chinese food or whatever is open
- Watch a movie or binge a series your friends talk about
- Go to a park and watch people play with their new toys
- Go on holiday somewhere warm
- Catch up on work you were going to do
- Crash someone else’s Christmas celebration