We will be WALKING TOGETHER, but SEPARATELY.
Join us on Sunday, September 27, 2020 starting at 11 am, as we gather together on Zoom for our Walk Day Kick Off. We will be posting videos, sharing stories, and contests every 90 minutes on Facebook, Instagram & YouTube from 11am to 5pm. Join us as we raise awareness, fundraise and support our ALS community! Follow us on our social media channels on Facebook @ALSNewMexico or Instagram @als_newmexico . Participate on WALK DAY in a way that is meaningful and fun for everyone (friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors)!
WALK DAY IDEAS INCLUDE:
• Go for a walk in your neighborhood with a Team sign. Contact Katie for Team sign!
• Count your steps/laps and have people sponsor at a level they're comfortable giving
• Print & share a Walk Door Hanger with your neighbors, so they can cheer you on as you Walk in your neighborhood.
• Create a message (ALS Awareness message) or drawing by using colored chalk.
• Wear your favorite Team or Walk t-shirt, challenge others to join by posting their picture on social media.
• Post a photo or short video explaining why you Walk! Don`t forget to share with the chapter!
• Contact Katie for "Unlock ALS" keys and decorate them with you own message to #NeverGiveUP.
• Print out the Alumni Stickers and celebrate how many years you've participated in the Walk to Defeat ALS.
• Invite your Team to decorate their cars, window paint, balloons, streamers and do a car parade around town.
• Do a Facebook Live posting letting your community know you are participating in the Virtual Walk. Don't forget to tag us on Facebook @ALSNewMexico or Instagram @als_newmexico when posting photos and/or videos to your favorite social media sites.
Walk Manager Katie Crouch 505.459.5331 email@example.com | web.alsa.org/newmexicowalk